This blog is one of many tools for keeping staff informed of technology changes, resources, teaching tools, and more . . .
Please use the Search box in the upper right to find documents and resources. For example, try “powerpoint” to find help files for using slide show software.
About OUR Vision:
First, an article . . . “Good Teaching Trumps Good Tools,” by William Ferriter
Second, how we are putting ideas together.
What does technology integration look like for staff?
- Here are the ISTE NETS for Teachers
- Here are the ISTE NETS for Students
- Here are the ISTE NETS for Administrators
What does it look like for students?
- Learning drives the school day
- The tools are secondary to the learning
- The students are working outside of the school
- The work has an audience outside of the school
What does it look like for administrators?
Where to find more information and ideas?