As you know, I’m a fan of TED. But even if I weren’t, I’d definitely pass this along… TED-Ed has launched a website that has some really great possibilities…
There you’ll find the tools to:
- Watch great educational videos, created by teachers and animators.
- Nominate a fellow educator!
- Each TED-Ed video has a supplementary lesson…
- Take a multiple choice Quick Quiz while watching the video (with video hints!)
- Find open-ended questions in the Think section.
- Dig Deeper to find more resources
- Save your answers
But here’s the coolest part… you can “flip” any lesson!
- Customize the quizzes, write your own open-ended questions, and modify the resources.
- Grab your finished lesson’s unique web address and share it with students.
- Track your students’ work.
- You can flip any video from YouTube using the TED-Ed platform, including ones you create!
Watch the tour:
Want to win a prize? Create an account and participate in my flipped lesson here!